PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Added type support - Added support for Behavior Risk Rules endpoint
- Added ability to disable ssl certificate checks - Added new Issues counts endpoint - Fixed issue where negation filters didn't work for services
- Fixed bug where requests to refresh JWT were not using proxy settings
- Documentation and Dependency Updates
- Added requests proxy support
- Added support for the Services API - Added support for the Issues Policies API - Added support for the Behavior Risky-Flows GET endpoint - Added deprecation warnings for Exposures, Cloud Exposures, and Events
Changed - Updates doc strings and docs reStructuredText files to support pdf documentation generation.
Added - Added new Targeted IPs API.
Changed - Updated Issues API documentation to be more descriptive.
Changed - Updated a parameter name for the issues API. Added - Added a new example script for bulk-updating Issues.
Changed - Version bump for general consumption
Changed - License text updated
Added - Added additional Example scripts Fixed - Fixed documentation for the Behavior API.
Added - Include Documentation and Examples in package.
Added - Added support to build documentation using Sphinx from an install wheel.
Added - Added support for the Issues API
Added - Added support for CSV exports of exposures
Fixed - User-Agent header values were out of order, product should come first
Added - Added support for pulling all Cloud Exposures
Added - New Annotations v3 API (Tags only) - New bulk annotation assignment endpoints for Assets v2 API
Fixed - Added missing Behavior filtering functionality
Fixed - Typo in exception response string - ConnectionError during JWT refresh was not being retried - Wrap potential KeyError in ExResultIterator
Added - New devices Exposure types to valid exposures for the Cloud Exposures API
Fixed - ConnectionResetError would cause requests to fail after inactivity, added this to the allowed retry cases
Fixed - Cloud Exposures CSV exports mistakenly didn't require `header` or `labels` params - Exposure Summaries worked incorrectly if a string was provided rather than a list for some parameters
Added - Support for Entities API v1 - Support for Assets API v2 - Support for Exposures API v2 - Support for Behavior API v1 - Support for Cloud Exposures API v1 - Support for Events API v1