PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,461 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Removing whitenoise for now, does not work
* Adding proper from email address so sending email works * Updating the ansible hosts file * Removing crednetials from ansible host_vars and ignoring non-templated file * Update ansible configuration for bash and nginx * Revert "Add SSL settings to the nginx template" * This reverts commit eeffe9618ddacc79e7d4ea623b9b3124034a9491. * Merge pull request 3 from waffle-iron/master * waffle.io Badge * add waffle.io badge * Add SSL settings to the nginx template * Remove status.gif from styles.css that's missing * Adding woff2 font for fontawesome * Move secret key up to default, but unset
* Fixing bug in settings with MEDIA_ROOT * Add whitenoise for static file delivery * Updating ansible roles to work properly and adding changelogbuilder to reqs
* Pulling twine and wheel out of setup.py * Moving changelog versions * Remove unused ansible roles * Adding more robust ansible roles
* Update setup file * Update templates and views * updated base * initial retemplating * Ading initial data * Fix unicode function in email2sms and add fixtures * added setup for home page * django 1.9ified * Adding migrations for email2sms and notifications * Fixing a few Py3 issues with notifications and adding email2sms app * added crispy forms * added notifications to urls and fixed forms bug * Updating project to use Python 3 by default * rename templates * added files from django builder * flatten models.py * Remove unittest and mock for now * Removing mock and adding basic urls * Adding testing for exceptions * Adding mock and a test for pickup dates * Fixing missing comma in setup file * Updating the travis badge * Removing human time which is replaced by recurrent * Finishing models and adding recurrence lookup * Remove second gitter badge * Merge pull request 1 from gitter-badger/gitter-badge * Add a Gitter chat badge to README.md * Add Gitter badge * Updating README from bootstrapping * Fix makefile * Updating makefile and adding env file * Initial commit