PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fixed circular dependencies
- Corrected source directory structure
- Added function `dropna` to clean data for uses where only finite numbers are allowed (e.g., scipy.optimize.curve_fit in waltlabtools.regress) - Moved everything from the nonnumeric module into the core module - Created new modules cal_curve and model for the classes CalCurve and Model, respectively
- Rearranged modules
- Fixed a bug in read_quanterix
- Renamed read_hdx module to read_quanterix to provide for future expansion to SP-X and other instrumentation - Added module docstrings - Attempted to build conda packages for different versions of conda - Added read_quanterix.sample_results function
- Removed some type hints and improved documentation
- Removed unnecessary tkinter requirement
- Added docs_requires.txt
- Added modules read_hdx and mosaic
- Added type hints
- ReadTheDocs test
- renamed `waltlabtools` module to `core`
- bug fix
- Defaults to numpy backend unless jax has already been imported. - backend.py has been renamed to nonnumeric.py to clarify that it is simply the functions which do not require any additional packages. - Docstrings have been reformatted to comply better with numpydoc. - Added `gmnd` function for the geometric meandian.