PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Upgrades TSML-UI to the latest version as of this release. - Adds support for feedback emails for meeting changes. - Adds a section for `Meetings in Progress` at the top of the meeting list.
- We'll deprecate `weasyprint` later.
- Update dependencies: `django-mptt` and remove `django-weasyprint`.
- Upgrade to the latest TSML-UI under the hood. - Remove unused JSON API endpoint fields, and GZip the response to avoid Safari caching issue.
- Default to using Django's `BigAutoField` for `id`.
- Simplifies the settings.
* FIx a bug where flags for Men and Women only meetings were displaying twice.
* Update the HTML to invoke TSML-UI Meeting Guide, to fix a bug with map display.
* Upgrades to the latest TSML-UI front-end version. * Color codes Active vs Inactive meetings, with Zoom and Phone hot links. * Clicking an Active address brings up directions on Google.
* Adds new meta Meeting Types, "In Person" and "Online". * These new types are automatically added to meetings: * If a meeting has a `conference_url` populated, it is tagged as "Online". * If a meeting has a `formatted_address` with three or more commas, and is not Temporarily Closed, it is tagged as "In Person". This avoids `Virtual Only` meetings with locations without a street address being shown. * `123 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19000, USA` will be tagged as "In Person", because it has three or more commas. * `Philadelphia, PA, USA` will not be tagged as "In Person", as it has less than three commas.
* Our first major release! This has been running in production for over a year for SEPIA, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Intergroup Association. * This contains many bugfixes since our last major beta release over a year ago.
Bug Fixes * Fix meeting pin location. * Only show live Wagtail pages for `Locations` and `Meetings`. * Do not allow choosing regions without a parent. New Features * Add time to the meeting search in addition to date. * Switch to an explicit cache entry for the API feed; clear cache entry when a `Meeting` or `Location` is saved. Meta * Add the BSD license file. * Switch to `setuptools-scm` and remove `MANIFEST.in`.
This version is now in production for SEPIA.
Adds Geolocation "Near Me" Feature.