PyUp Safety actively tracks 282,845 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
Now ``--log_multiprocess`` supports ``spawn``
Fix ``__name__`` issue with ``-m``
Renamed ``ignore_non_file`` to ``ignore_frozen`` and changed the implementation to reflect that. Now it will only ignore frozen functions, not ``<string>`` ones.
* thread and process name supported * subprocess works in more cases now * multithread works better now * plugin feature is added
* Fixed `run_module` issue to locate the attributes * Fixed `log_sparse` when `--log_sparse` is not passed in
* `set_afterfork` is added to customize tracer after `fork()` * forked process will clear the buffer and reset current stack depth with `multiprocessing` * `--max_stack_depth` works properly with `multiprocessing` now
* Added space after file path print on console to make it clickable * Make log_var work with function and for loop * Increment timestamp if we had the same timestamp to fix same ts issue
* Do not reference to the whole frame/args, only keep the useful part * Escape </script> to keep report from crashing
* Global tracer registry is added * --version is supported * docs is restructured * Some function names are unified
* Tracer save entries are unified. * Function name format is changed.
VizTracer can display the source code of the function now
Fix the timestamp bug for sparse log
Add two features: * log_func_entry * log_sparse
Support following: * multiprocessing library * os.fork()
* subprocess module is supported with --log_subprocess
* log_exception is added * -- is preferred over --run to separate positional arguments
* VizTracer supports log_func_exec now to log function executions * Fixed a small bug in vdb
VizTracer can log any variable without changing the source code now.
* python 3.9 is officially supported. * --open is added
* Now include/exclude files only check python functions. * viztracer command will convert the file to abs path * add example scripts
Use binary to read the script to avoid encoding conflict. Also force using utf-8 to read the html file because that's how we check it in.
VizTracer can log garbage collector operation now. Fixed a potential double decref issue.
VizLogging, VizObject and VizCounter can handle tracer = None now. Use get_tracer() instead of the global variable __viz_tracer__ added a filter ignore_non_file
* You can automatically log function arguments now * You can add --novdb to reduce the instrument cost * vdb now checks the version of the json file
tracer can be accessed globally now if viztracer is used. Some bug fixes
Default tracer_entries is reduced so all computers can open the report with no issues. Counter and Objects can be displayed in vdb now
You can debug between multiple processes/threads now. add a couple commands and fixed some bugs in source file displaying
Virtual debug feature is introduced but still in alpha. You can debug your json report now.