PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,270 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- minor bug fixes - interface consistency improvements
Adds support for externally generated custom subnational population projections.
- changes to SNPP extrapolation - now can be done on multiple LADs - Invalid/nonexistent LAD codes are no longer silently ignored in SNPP filter/aggregate - [bug fix] remove hidden dependency on microsimulation package
- fix bug where Welsh subnational household projections are corrupted on initial download (but cached data is fine)
- add subnational household projections - add basic custom SNPP variant generation - made APIs more consistent - fixed bugs
- submission to PyPI, primarily