This is a major release packed with multiple new features and a few bug fixes.
- [Feature] Raft-based clustering for high write+read availability. We also deprecate the read-only replication feature supported via the --master argument.
- [Feature] Ability to Curate / Merchandize search results is now available in the open source version, via the Overrides feature.
- [Feature] Ability to pin or hide specific documents during query time
- [Feature] Ability to create Aliases for collections is now available in the open source version.
- [Feature] Allow the maximum number of results returned to be configurable via the max_hits parameter. Previously only the top 500 results were returned.
- [Feature] Facet search: facet values that are returned can now be filtered via the facet_query parameter. The matching facet text is also highlighted.
- [Feature] Allow integer and float values to be facetable.
- [Feature] Facet stats such as min/max/avg are computed for numerical facet fields.
- [Feature] Allow fields to be marked as optional in the schema.
- [Feature] Expose typo_tokens_threshold parameter: If the number of results found for a specific query is less than this number, Typesense will attempt to look for tokens with more typos until enough results are found. Previously, this was hard-coded to 100.
- [Feature] The underlying string similarity score is exposed as _text_match and can be used as a sorting field parameter.
- [Security] Enforce API key authentication always for search end-point. Previously, search endpoint was open unless a search-only API key was explicitly defined.
- [Bug] Ensure that float fields defined as a sorting field accepted integer values.
- [Bug] Fixed an edge case that resulted in incomplete deletion of string array values when a document is deleted.
- [Others] Adopted GPL v3 license.
Please download the appropriate binary archive for your operating system and architecture: