Starting the new year with a stable release, at last!
Revamp group UX
The changes below in the configuration file and command line syntax allow for better UX regarding groups. See the
[corresponding milestone](https://github.com/dmerejkowsky/tsrc/milestone/1) for the full list.
New configuration file
Previously, `tsrc` stored its permanent configuration in `.tsrc/manifest.yml` and the file was not supposed to be edited by hand. Instead, users could use `tsrc init` to modify it, for instance with the `--branch` argument.
Starting with this release, the command `tsrc init` can only be run once per workspace, and you must edit the `.tsrc/config.yml` file instead.
Changes in command line syntax
* `tsrc init`: remove `--file` option.
* `tsrc foreach`: instead of repeating the `--group` option, you can use `--groups` with a list of groups:
tsrc init --group foo --group bar
tsrc init --groups foo bar
* `tsrc init` learned a `--clone-all-repos` option to clone all repositories from the manifest,
regardless of the groups. Fix 181
* Remove `--file` option from `tsrc init`.
* `tsrc foreach` learned a `--groups-from-config` option to use the groups configured in the workspace. Fix 178, 179.
* `tsrc push` learned a `-o, --origin` option to specify a remote name different from "origin". Fix 170
* Try and check that GitLab installation support required features before using them -
typically, using `tsrc push --approvers` on GitLab Community Edition. (165)
- reported by irizzant.
* Switch to GitHub actions for running tests and linters. Also, publish documentation automatically
when something is pushed to the `master` branch.
* `tsrc status` : add information when local branch does not match manifest
configuration. (190). Feature suggested by janjachnick