PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Added `SortingLanguageModeling` technique and tests. - Added `SwappingLanguageModeling` technique and tests. - Added `add_adapter_specific_args` method to `SuperAdapter` to allow adding parameters to the CLI. - Fixed typo with which `AdapterDataModule` was not receiving `collate_fn` argument. - Fixed typos in `imports`. - Refactored `datamodules` section.
- Added `get_dataset` method to `AdaptersDataModule` to facilitate creation of dataset from adapters. - Dropped support for `drop_last` in every dataloader: lightning uses `False` everywhere by default. - Fixed `TransformersModel.num_training_steps` that in some cases was providing slightly wrong numbers due to rounding. - Fixed `whole_words_tail_mask` in `language_modeling` which was not working correctly. - Improved testing of `models` and `language_models`.
- Added tests for `optimizers` package. - Fixed some imports. - Fixed some calls to **super** method in optimizers and schedulers.
- Fixed `metrics` package imports and added tests.
- Added `LineAdapter` to read files line by line. - Every `add_*_specific_args` method now should return nothing. - Added `predict` capability to `AdaptersDataModule`. - Added `predict` capability to `CompressedDataModule`. - Added `do_predict()` and `predict_dataloader()` to `SuperDataModule`. - Added `do_preprocessing` init argument to `MapDataset` and `IterableDataset` to eventually avoid calling the preprocessing function defined in the `Adapter`. - Added check over tokenizer type in `whole_word_tails_mask()`. - Added functions `get_optimizer`, `get_scheduler`, `num_training_steps` and corresponding CLI parameters to `TransformersModel` to allow for more flexible definition of optimizers and schedulers. - Added optimizer wrappers to be instantiated through CLI parameters. You can still use your own optimizer in `configure_optimizers` without problems. - Added scheduler wrappers to be instantiated through CLI parameters. You can still use your own scheduler in `configure_optimizers` without problems. - (Re)Added metrics package with `HitRate`. However, this will likely be moved to `torchmetrics` in the next releases. - Changed `hparams` attribute of every class (`models`, `adapters`, `datamodules`, `optimizers`, `schedulers`, `callbacks` and `datasets`) to `hyperparameters` to avoid conflict with new lightning `hparams` getters and setters. - Changed logic of `TransformersModelCheckpointCallback` since training loop has changed in `pytorch-lightning` **v1.4**. - Removed `TransformersAdapter` because it was too specific and useless. - General refactoring of classes. Cleaned and removed unused imports. Refactored also some tests.
- Added `CompressedDataModule` based on `CompressedDataset` - Added `CompressedDataset` based on [`CompressedDictionary`](https://github.com/lucadiliello/compressed-dictionary) - Removed `IterableDataset` - Metrics has been moved to the `torchmetrics` library ((https://github.com/iKernels/transformers-lightning/issues/81)) - Removed losses package because it has been empty for months.
- Language models do not modify `inputs` anymore ((https://github.com/iKernels/transformers-lightning/pull/75)) - All `Language Models` have now a generic `probability` parameter (signature of all language models has been updated). - Improved efficiency of `ElectraAdamW`.