PyUp Safety actively tracks 268,006 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Add `StandaloneOSX` to the list of valid build targets
- Fully fixed NuGet packages.config handling
- Fix numerous issues in `nuget` command related to no or one package being installed
- Include NuGet config files in package data, fixing `new` command
- Added support for strange package versions like '188.8.131.52'
- Added `nuget` subcommand to manage NuGet packages for Torii project
- Fix further issue with relative project paths
- Fixed issue when setting project path to a relative path
The initial release of toriicli!