[PYD-2] - Python Driver Keyword Search
[PYD-6] - Full field type support for reports/search
[PYD-7] - Py Driver 2.0 does no validate user/groups field assignment
[PYD-8] - Clearing out multiselect value list in the python driver fails to save the record.
[PYD-22] - Reference Fields loading breaks on single entry when using Python Driver.
[PYD-4] - Records returned by ID no matter which app was used for retrieval
[PYD-10] - Support record restrict in driver
[SW-4750] - Update Python driver to add new reference route
- pip install Swimlane -- "pip install -U Swimlane"
[SW-4281] - Cannot set user group value via Swimlane Python Client
- pip install Swimlane -- Upgrade for customers that already have the python driver installed
- pip install Swimlane -- New install
- Update `copy_field_values` to preserve order when possible.
- Fix a bug with `copy_field_values` where the field and not the field values were being passed to `get_by_key_value`.
- Updated `copy_field_values` to return a list of values added to destination field.
- Adding `save` method to `Record` objects, deprecating `insert` and `update` methods.
- Updating `restrict` method on `Record` objects to use the restrict endpoint and also accept an `append=True` argument to append to existing restrictions instead of overwriting them.
- Adding `copy_field_values` utility function to copy values from one valuesList to another.
- Added `restrict` method to `Record` objects to restrict access to users/groups for a record.
- Added `save` method to `App` objects.
- Fixed `find_all` methods for `Group` and `User` objects.