PyUp Safety actively tracks 262,873 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Continuous Deployment setting.
* For time shift fix, uses implementation from solar-data-tools package.
* Added information about command-line interface to README.
* Added command line interface. * Majority of Jupyer notebooks functioning.
* Modified IterativeFitting to support more codes in Jupyter notebook.
* Minor fix for conda build.
* Refactored IterativeFitting to work in the context of PointBrowser.
* Moved tests directory to be under statistical_clear_sky, in order to avoid a potential namespace conflict.
* Fixed an error in RightMatrixMinimization, not using an updated value in a certain calculation.
* Fixed a typo in RightMatrixMinimization. * Fixed incorrect values in one of the example codes in README.
* Fixed a minor error related to property decorator usage.
* Refactored to make names clearer for end users. * Fixed an error of not passing solver_type to minimization classes.
* Added clear_sky_signals and degradation_rate methods to IterativeClearSky in order to make the package available to wide user base.