PyUp Safety actively tracks 308,767 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- improved code documentation - improved documentation - removed ipv6 support - first tests - small additions - small changes
- added `await_event(timeout=0)` function to the Client and Server - added documentation to the code - added `Address` property to the Client - added `SetupError` - changed Project build - bugfixes
- ``autorecv()`` now can toggle the autorecv thread - ``Server.killed()`` is now a property - added a disconnect function to the Client - added Address property to the Client - added own exceptions - fixed own encryption - small changes
- made all threads daemon - made `users_key` public, added `connected_users` property - bugfixes - small changes - removed the ``exit()`` functions - added documentation to the code
- added `__str__()` and `__repr__()` - added own RSA and Vigeneré for semi secure encryption without dependencies. - added new Client and Server class with own RSA encryption and Vigeneré. - ``on_receive`` on the Server takes now 3 arguments: client_socket, address, recved - added ``decrypt_data()`` function to the Secure Servers
- fixed imports - added more typehints
- added `on_connect`, `on_disconnect` and `on_receive` functions - changes to the `exit()` function - bugfixes - added hash functions in the cipher module - securesockets is now a package containing `S_Client` and `S_Server` - new event variable containing events and exceptions - added ipv6 versions to S_Client and S_Server (untested).
- created ipv6 versions
- created TCPServer - created TCPClient - created TCPServer_secure - created TCPClient_secure