- Removed all constraints applied when updating existing input fields.
- Allow blank dropdown values.
- Priority queue now blocks by default when the value returned is
empty. This can be disabled by setting the input parameter
`DynamicPriorityParameter.blocking` to `False`.
- Capacity distribution weight parameters can now be scheduled
- Riberry will track `READY` and `ACTIVE` execution task IDs in Redis.
If these executions are still marked as `READY` or `ACTIVE` but their
task IDs don't exist in Redis anymore, the execution is cancelled due
to the assumption that Redis itself was flushed and all progress for
that execution was lost.
- Application instance schedules now accept `0` as a valid value
- Added capacity distribution strategies: `binpack` (default) and
- ApplicationSchedule.value is now nullable
- Added cross-application capacity allocation, enables distributed
capacity load balancing
- Configuration importing doesn't break during `import_groups` step
when there's an application not yet loaded in the database
- Prevent empty-string streams from being entered on client-side,
completely ignore server-side empty-string streams
- Added first round of integration tests, tests Celery Workflow
- Fixed issue which falsely marked a form's input enumerations as
- Added `wf.artifact_from_traceback`, simplifies the creation of error
- Added `wf.send_email`, can now send custom emails from workflows
- Fixed issue which caused events to stop processing when defining
empty-string streams and artifacts with Oracle DB (3)
- Added `wf.create_job`, allows for the creation of child jobs from a
- Added ability to add and remove users from groups via cli