PyUp Safety actively tracks 362,670 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- (111) Add support for illegal and ignore bins
- (115) Correct an issue with Jupyter notebooks and inability to obtain source information - (59) Add environment-variable support for controlling enhanced diagnostic messages, and add documentation
- (107) Added a new randomization approach that deals better with bit conflicts.
- (110) Correct an issue with variable-bound calculation in the presence of part selects.
- (108) Correct an issue with specifying individual kwarg sample arguments to with_sample instead of passing a dict() - (nobug) Correct an issue with an auto-binned single-bit variable that resulted in a single bin instead of two array bins
- (nobug) Fix for random instability
- (nobug) Work on removing undesirable sources of randomness due to use of sets/maps. - (nobug) Make source-information collection and solve-failure diagnosis on-request, due to performance overhead
- (nobug) Correct an issue with expanding wildcard bins. Regions were incorrectly being merged.
- (105) Correct an issue when collapsing overlapping bins in a wildcard bin array
- (77) Add support for wildcard bins. Both single and array bins are supported.
- Adjust the debug approach to collect singles, pairs, triples of failing constraints. - Add the very beginnings of a linting feature
- (90) Correct issues with use of dynamic constraint defined within an array of composite types
- (97) Correct issues with support of part select as a general expression
- (95) Correct issues with multi-level nested foreach constraints
- Added the beginnings of a rudimentary solve profiler to collect statistics on class randomization. It's currently undocumented, but enabled with the environment variable VSC_PROFILE=1
- (89) Correct general solution-bias issue when using dynamic constraints
- (93) Support slices/part selects on int/bit-type fields in procedural code. - (83) Correct an issue with variable-bounds detetion that resulted in little randomization being applied to constrained nested fields
- (92) Corrected an issue where soft constraints were dropped while combining solve sets - (91) Corrected the field-access overloading to properly handle re-assignment to VSC fields - (88) Correct how the width of unary expressions is propagated - (87) Correct handling of enum-type fields by increasing common implementation with scalar/int-type fields - (86) Properly handle part-select on array-element references - (85) Correct an issue with complex-reference resolution and dist constraints - (84) Correct an issue with expanding complex references inside foreach constraints
- (81,82) Correctly propagate context-dependent expression widths down the evaluation tree
- Correct the build process for Boolector nodes to only build needed nodes for arrays. This avoids nodes being left behind.
- Correct an issue with constraints on nested arrays of objects - Correct an issue where disabling a constraint in one compound-array 'branch' resulted in disabling the constraint in a different branch
- Correct an issue with using literal array indexes on arrays of classes (eg self.arr.field < 10).
- Adjust the randomization process to produce better spread of results. Previously, a single field was selected from each randset. Now, a random ordering of up to N (4) fields is selected.
- Adjust the solve-ordering algorithm to affect randomization order and priority instead of solve-set partitioning
- Add priorities to soft constraints - Change randomization strategy to select a single value - Make randomization aware of dist constraints - Give dist soft constraints a high (1M+) priority to distiguish from user soft constraints
- Add support for passing VSC class objects to the covergroup sample method
- (70) - Correct bugs and improve test suite for handling of signed types. - (71) - Correct handling of 'at_least' option for coverpoints and crosses
- (69) - Properly deal with two's complement conversion to Python signed number
- (68) - Update width of array-sum result to avoid overflow
- (60) - Correct issues handling 'iff' on coverpoints and crosses
- (61) - Correct an issue with multiple failing soft constraints
- (57) - Correct an issue with cross coverage on enum-type bins
- Correct an issue with array-bin specifications involving individual values. - Added 'get_coverage' to cross - Ensured that bin collections are properly recorded for crosses
- Correct an issue with random-sized arrays being 'pinned' to a single size
- (45) - Correct an issue with approximate array sizing due to varaible-bound limitations - Improve bounding of variables for randomization - Add propagators for equality relationships (a == b) - Add propagators for variable inequalities (a < b) to match constant inequalities
- (44) - Correct an issue with nested if_then and foreach constructs - (nobug) - Correct an issue with auto-conversion from scalar to bool
- (43) - Correct an issue with enum-type fields and solve-fail diagnostics - (34) - Correct an issue with arrays and solve-order constraints
- (42) Add support for randcase-like functionality, with a randselect method - (34) Add support for solve ordering with a solve_order statement
- (41) Correct an issue with the slice operator used in procedural code
- Correct handling of if/else-if constraints in foreach blocks
- Ensure all variables referenced by inline constraints are considered
- Add basic solve-failure diagnostics
- Correct an issue with using inline foreach constraints
- (36) Correct issues with random distribution - (19) Implement sum and product constraints on arrays
- (36) Support using vsc.range in weights
- (26) Correct issues with dist constraints on array elements. - (26) Improve distribution algorithm
- Correct issues with nested foreach constraints - (31) Correct issues with not_inside on a rand-size list - (26) Provide support for 'dist' constraints - (30) Correct issues with masking assignments to sized fields, and accessing enum-type fields
- Correct issues with nested foreach constraints and nested arrays - Add global 'write_coverage_db' method
- (31) Allow 'inside' constraint on array elements within a foreach constraint
- (27) Correct several issues with coverpoint cross coverage and reporting.
- (30) Add support for part-select operator on standalone fields, and on fields used in 'raw_mode' - Correct some issues with enumerated-type introspection and coverage sampling
- (24) Correct an issue with sampling of type-centric coverage
- Correct issues with using scalar variables standalone - Add global randomize() and randomize_with() methods for use with standalone variables
- Correct several issues (and add tests) for coverpoints defined on enumerated types
- Add support for 'rand_mode' on scalar fields - (17) Correct an issue with reported size of a list after appending to it
- Adds support for rand and non-rand lists of enum - Ensures unique constraint works on lists
- Adds support for 'inside' and 'not_inside' methods on scalar data types, to address limitations in the ability to overload Python's 'in' operator.
- Adds support for randomizable lists - Adds foreach constraint