* Use uuid for filenames and not message id
* More verbose logging of exceptions
* Increase the length of string fields
* Send encrypted content as binary data instead of base64
* Also look for `application/x-pkcs7-signature` when verifying MDN signatures
* Limit size of exception logged to database
* Handle case where Sync MDN does not have a Message ID
* Also look for `application/x-pkcs7-signature` when verifying signatures
* Cleaner handling of signature verifications
* Added test cases for sterling b2b integrator message and mdn
* Set `max_length` for file fields to manage long folder names.
* Give option to download certs from the admin.
* Use a function to get the certificate upload_to.
* Added view for downloading certificates from the admin.
* Renewed the certificates used in the django tests.
* Add migration to the distribution.
* Use pagination when listing messages in the GUI, also do not use Datatables.
* Set the request MDN field default value to False.
* Freeze versions of django and CherryPy in setup.py.
* Fixed pagination issue where it was showing only 25 messages and mdns.
* Added the admin command cleanas2server for deleting old data and logs.
* Added django test cases for testing each of the permutations as defined in RFC 4130 Section 2.4.2
* Code now follows the pep-8 standard
* Django admin commands now use argparse instead or optparse
* Added functionality to customize MDN messages at organization and partner levels.
* Fixes to take care of changes in Django 1.9.x
* Updated installation and upgrade documentation.
* Added option to disable verification of public certificates at the time of signature verification.
* Fixed bug in the send daemon.
* Added debug log statements.
* Added some internationlization to model fields.
* Created readthedocs documentation.
* Fixed bug where inbox and outbox folders were not created on saving partners and orgs.
* Fixed bug where MDN search was failing due to orphaned MDNs.
* Increased the max length of MODE_CHOICES model field.
* Detect Signature Algorithm from the MIME message for outbound messages.
* Initial release.
.. _`master`: https://github.com/abhishek-ram/pyas2