PyUp Safety actively tracks 323,951 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Depend on Pulumi 3.0, which includes improvements to Python resource arguments and key translation, Go SDK performance, Node SDK performance, general availability of Automation API, and more.
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.23.0
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.22.1 **Please Note:** This includes a bug fix to the refresh operation regarding arrays
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.21.0 * Release macOS arm64 binary
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.19.0 **Please Note:** This includes a bug fix that stops mutating resources options in the nodejs provider
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.18.1
* Upgrade to v2.11.0 of the Docker Terraform Provider
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.17.0 * Upgrade to Pulumi v2.17.0
* Upgrade to v2.10.0 of the Docker Terraform Provider * Improve build and push output (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/251)
* Upgrade to v2.8.0 of the Docker Terraform Provider
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.13.2 * This adds support for import specific examples in documentation
* Upgrade to Pulumi v2.12.0 and pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.11.0 * Improving the accuracy of previews leading to a more accurate understanding of what will actually change rather than assuming all output properties will change. ** PLEASE NOTE:** This new preview functionality can be disabled by setting `PULUMI_DISABLE_PROVIDER_PREVIEW` to `1` or `false`.
* Always append specified environment variables to the current OS environment variable set (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/212) * Fix Python type hints for lists (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/225) * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.8.0 * Upgrade to Pulumi v2.10.0 * Fix .NET concurrency issue leading to "No digest available for image" while building an image (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/229)
* Fix bug in python Image implementation (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/issues/190) * Upgrade to v2.7.2 of the Docker Terraform Provider * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.7.3 * Upgrade to Pulumi v2.9.0, which adds type annotations and input/output classes to Python * Avoid storing transient config from environment into the statefile
* Switch to GitHub actions for build
* Upgrade to v2.7.1 of the Docker Terraform Provider
* Upgrade to Pulumi v2.3.0 * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.4.0
* Fix Python Docker Image build support for registries * Fix Go Docker Image implementation (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/175)
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.3.1
* Regenerate datasource examples to be async * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.1.0
* Upgrade to Pulumi v2.0.0 * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v2.0.0 * Refactor layout to support Go modules * Upgrade to Pulumi v1.13.1 * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v1.8.4
* Add Docker Image build suport for Python
* Add support for Go (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/147) * Upgrade to Pulumi v1.12.1 * Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v1.8.2
* Upgrade to v2.7.0 of the Docker Terraform Provider * Rename `docker.Config` to `docker.ServiceConfig` to avoid collisions with `Config` package.
* Upgrade to pulumi-terraform-bridge v1.6.4
* Add Terraform resources to .NET SDK ((https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/121)).
* Regenerate SDK against tf2pulumi 0.6.0 * Add ability to skip push on image build * Upgrade to v2.6.0 of the Docker Terraform Provider * Upgrade to go1.13 * Add support for .NET (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/115) * Allow users to pass `target` in image.Image when using multi-target Dockerfiles
- Update to commit 8a5b696b491c of the Docker Terraform Provider. - Upgrade pulumi-terraform to 3f206601e7 - Upgrade to Pulumi v1.0.0
- Fix image tag name collision during build time (https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi-docker/pull/90) - Update dependency to latest version of `pulumi`
- Add ability to specify arbitrary extra `docker build` CLI options for `buildAndPush...()` functions.
Improvements - Fix an issue where the Python `pulumi_docker` package was depending on an older `pulumi` package.
Important Updating to v0.17.0 version of `pulumi/pulumi`. This is an update that will not play nicely in side-by-side applications that pull in prior versions of this package. See https://github.com/pulumi/pulumi/commit/7f5e089f043a70c02f7e03600d6404ff0e27cc9d for more details. As such, we are rev'ing the minor version of the package from 0.16 to 0.17. Recent version of `pulumi` will now detect, and warn, if different versions of `pulumi/pulumi` are loaded into the same application. If you encounter this warning, it is recommended you move to versions of the `pulumi/...` packages that are compatible. i.e. keep everything on 0.16.x until you are ready to move everything to 0.17.x.
- docker.Image and docker.buildAndPushImage allow a wider set of inputs (i.e. promises and outputs), making it easier to pass in values produced by other resources. Improvements
Improvements - Updated package constraints such that we do not depend on unreleased versions of `pulumi/pulumi`.
Improvements - Expose resources from Terraform's `docker` provider.
Improvements - Fix an issue where image caching would not work as expected for multi-stage builds. - Use a unique name per image when tagging it in the registry. - Fix an issue which could cause iamges to be pushed when there were no relevent updates. - Add a `registryServer` property to an `Image` to provide information about what registry the image belongs to. - Don't run `docker login` for the same registry multiple times. - Don't show output from `docker` invocations unless it fails or issues warnings.