Minor release without major API changes.
From now one, python 2.7 is not supported anymore.
- Added the possibility to change the central widget of the GUI
- Added `remove_plugin` method for psyplot GUI plugins
- removed MacOS app folder in python dist
monkey patch for ipykernel < 5.1.1 to fix
- The HTML help explorer now also shows a table of contents in the intro
and in the side bar to navigate to previously visited objects
This release mainly adds the possibility to create plugins into the
psyplot-gui and it adds a new framework to allow the formatoptions to provide
a custom interface to the formatoptions widget.
- Added layout windows menu and default layout
- Added ``script`` and ``command`` command line arguments
- The ``pwd`` command line arguments now changes the working directory of the
- Added callbacks to the ``MainWindow`` class. This framework can be used on a
low level to interact with the current GUI.
- The DataFrameEditor. A widget to display dataframes
- The implementation of the ``psyplot.plotter.Formatoption.get_fmt_widget``
method. Formatoptions now can add a custom widget to the formatoptions widget
.. image:: https://zenodo.org/badge/55793611.svg
- added changelog
- fixed bug that prevented startup on Windows