PyUp Safety actively tracks 382,903 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Change supported pythons to be 3.7-3.10
* No changes
* Support `render_mode` to gym environment and update docs to remove references to the confusing `render=True` option.
* fix render option for gym environment
* fix interactive script
* build fixes * save action during libenv_act
* add `set_state`, `get_state` methods to save/restore environment state * new flags: `use_backgrounds`, `restrict_themes`, `use_monocrhome_assets` * switch to use `gym3` instead of `libenv` + `Scalarize`, `gym` and `baselines.VecEnv` interfaces are still available with the same names, the `gym3` environment is called `ProcgenGym3Env` * zero initialize more member variables * changed `info` dict to have more clear keys, `prev_level_complete` tells you if the level was complete on the previous timestep, since the `info` dict corresponds to the current timestep, and the current timestep is never on a complete level due to automatic resetting. Similarly, `prev_level_seed` is the level seed from the previous timestep. * environment creation should be slightly faster
* zero initialize member variables from base classes
* add random agent script * add example Dockerfile
* changed pyglet dependency to `pyglet~=1.4.8` * fix issue with procgen thinking it was installed in development mode and attempting to build when installed from a pypi package * make procgen more fork safe when `num_threads=0`
* fixed type bug in interactive script that would sometimes cause the script to not start
* initial release