PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Moved tests to prevent collisions with other packages
* Added optional file open parameters
* Improved documentation * Added file handle to locking exceptions
* Added signed releases and tags to PyPI and Git
* Added support for Python 3.6+ * Using real time to calculate timeout
* Complete code refactor. - Splitting of code in logical classes - 100% test coverage and change in API behaviour - The default behavior of the `Lock` class has changed to append instead of write/truncate.
* Added msvcrt support for Windows
* Python 3 support
* Fixing a few bugs, added coveralls support, switched to py.test and added 100% test coverage. - Fixing exception thrown when fail_when_locked is true - Fixing exception "Lock object has no attribute '_release_lock'" when fail_when_locked is true due to the call to Lock._release_lock() which fails because _release_lock is not defined.
* Now actually returning the file descriptor from the `Lock` class
* Added `Lock` class to help prevent cache race conditions
* Initial release