PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,404 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* automatic PyPI deployment with TravisCI * fixed forgotten version bump in setup.py
First release suitable for public: * automated tests added and coverage increased over 90% * better handling od error states -- clear exception is raised and the leftover data in the instance that should be anonymized is deleted (all tables dropped)
* custom anonymization rules can be specified for a particular column
* added anonymization rule for Postgres inet type * missing anonymization rule raises exception to prevent leaking sensitive data stored in columns with type missing the rule
* proper exception is raised when dump file does not exist * bugfixes
* added missing PyYAML dependency * streamlined args ordering between dump_db and anonymize_db
First version of commands to dump the production DB and load the anonymized version to a separate DB instance.