PyUp Safety actively tracks 268,345 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Support for C loaders and dumpers
- preserve the context of a `ConstructorError` when patching the loader
- Support the new `FullLoader` in PyYAML v5.1+ - Deserializes maps into a std `dict` instead of `collections.OrderedDict` in CPython 3.6
- include LICENSE file in sdist for [conda-forge](https://github.com/conda-forge/staged-recipes/pull/6666) - no change for bdist_wheel, but releasing anyway so as not to confuse pip
- support PyYAML 4.2 beta - add the hooks to SafeLoader as well
make sure that `dump` and `safe_dump` output are matching for regular dicts
Allow `safe_dump` to process `collections.OrderedDict`.