PyUp Safety actively tracks 308,767 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fixes auth issues with `sign` Request Header parameter (4) [2021/05/04]
- Fixes auth issues with `sign` Request Header parameter (3) [2021/05/04]
- Fixes auth issues with `sign` Request Header parameter (2) [2021/05/03]
- This version should now skip posts that you've previously reported
Official release after OnlyFans changed their authentication handling. If you are upgrading from a previous version, make sure to delete your previous `auth.json` file.
Added ability to create profiles. These will allow you to use different profiles that have different `auth` credentials without having to modify the same `auth.json` file.
* Fixed issue where program would crash if model didn't have highlights to scrape
Added exception handling for `download` coroutine. If uncaught, it would terminate all other downloads. This version is *highly* recommended.
* Added ability to scrape all users you're subscribed to * Added ability to edit auth.json file through main menu * Added new prompts
Major fix: fixed issue where scraper would not be able to download large numbers of files * `max_connections=10` * `http2=False`