PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,270 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Clean up process when start up fails (196)
* Remove unused imports (`mock`) causing errors (157)
* Remove `tests` package from distribution * Support calling `quit` multiple times without raising exception
* Change `set_volume` to work with values between 0-10 instead of millibels * Fix `volume` to return actual volume rather than just 1.0 * Fix `rate` to return actual rate rather than just 1.0 * Support providing arguments as a `str` which is then split with `shlex.split`, i.e. you don't have to provide a list of shell split args if you don't want to. * Support `str` media file path in `OMXPlayer` constructor. * Cleanup omxplayer process on exit
* Correct `omxplayer.__version__` to return 0.2.5 instead of 0.2.3 (in 0.2.4)
* New methods: * `aspect_ratio` * `can_raise` * `fullscreen` * `has_track_list` * `height` * `hide_subtitles` * `hide_video` * `metadata` * `next` * `previous` * `rate` * `select_audio` * `select_subtitle` * `set_rate` * `show_subtitles` * `show_video` * `supported_uri_schemes` * `video_pos` * `video_stream_count` * `width` * We no longer verify the source exists before playing to allow a broader range of valid inputs * Revamped docs, available at http://python-omxplayer-wrapper.readthedocs.io/ Developer relevant changes * Added integration tests * Refactored tests * Unit testing on python 3.5 and 3.6 in travis