PyUp Safety actively tracks 334,184 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Icon `mdi:flash-circle` was renamed to `mdi:lightning-bolt-circle` in `data_fields.json` due to deprecation.
- Solves an issue where a division by zero could occur when AC voltage is 0.
> This new release is mainly important for users of the MQTT module and use this with Home Assistant. With the brand new Energy function in Home Assistant last month (2021.8) we now can also monitor gas consumption (2021.9). An architectural change in the use of the `state_class` and `last_reset` attributes requires this update. If you are using Home Assistant, make sure you have installed the latest update (at least 2021.9.0) before updating Omnik Data Logger. There is no impact for other MQTT users. Other remarkable stuff in this release: - PVoutput now resets solar generation at midnight when used with a Dutch Smart Meter and will not wait until your inverter(s) provide data. - Proces temperature from openweathermap with DSMR updates at night.
This is a pré release to introduce the new state_class required to reveal the new energy features of Home Assistant. To work work with Home Assistant (over MQTT) at least version 2021.9.0 or or latest beta version is requirered. With this new feature you can monitor DSMR Energy (Electricity) and Gas provided through omnikdatalogger. Running this software on older functions will break functionallity.
Improves error handling when a list item in the config file is not returning a list value.
- last_update for solar data is updated too with DSMR updates - improvement in the way the cached data of multiple inverters is processed with DSMR data updates. > pypi build (pip) is v1.6.14 but is the same code.
- v1.6.13 The `last_update` updates even when there is no update form the inverter. This update caches `last_update` and returns that value if no recent update is available during net updates.
- Fix incorrect consumption calculation (pvoutput)
- Fix condition to reset `last_reset` the first time
- Reset cache for current_power and today_energy after midnight local time
- Use local time zone for `last_reset` attribute.
- Fix: make `last_reset` attribute timezone aware for `today_energy`.
- Fix: publish `last_reset` attribute before sending MQTT value payload.
The measurements published through MQTT do now have a required `state_class` attribute set to `measurement` The device classes in `data_fields.json` have been updated. The MQTT module has been adapted to publish the `last_reset` attribute, which is needed to make the omnikdatalogger integrate with Home Assistant. You can set the `last_reset` payload by setting the `start_date` at the install date of your smart meter (DSMR terminal settings) and for your inverter setting `start_date` at the plant specific configuration section. P.S. This release resolves issues with sensor entities not shown in the energy dashboard.
The measurements published through MQTT do now have a required `state_class` attribute set to `measurement` The device classes in `data_fields.json` have been updated. The MQTT module has been adapted to publish the `last_reset` attribute, which is needed to make the omnikdatalogger integrate with Home Assistant.
This minor update fixes a problem where omnikdatalogger will crash on a fatal first MQTT connection. With this update omnikdatalogger will keep retrying the connection until a successful connection loop is set up.
This release fixes some minor bugs: - Reading logger_entity from attribute legacy config entry while a specific attribute is configured. - Processing updates during sun down using cache.
- bug from v1.5.3 seemed not to be fixed. Fixed with this release
- limit net updates of combined data
- pip and docker builds
- fixes an issue where combined data is not pushed to influx and mqtt output plugins during sun down
- prevent warnings from pvoutput when waiting too long to switch to DSMR net updates to publish consumption
This release improves the way data to pvoutput is supplied when you have a multiple inverter setup. The DSMR section no longer needs a `plant_id`. Without `plant_id` in the DSMR terminal config, DSMR data will be automatically linked to the combined inverter data. The `local_proxy` client plugin `hassapi` now also can read the `logger_entity` attribute from plant specific settings, to support multiple inverters. The `plant_id_list` attribute will be the base for the configuration. Further: - For those who want to want a develop environment, the use of a devcontainer now is supported including the ability to test a `hassapi` based setup. - All source code now has been formatted using black. - pvoutput needs no sys_id if it is specified at the plant specific settings.
This new release affects docker containers built. Important is that config files now are placed in the `/config` container. Make sure you check your config if you have problems using the new docker builds.
This release no longer ships omnikdataloggerproxy with omnikdatalogger releases. The omnikdataloggerproxy script has been moved to https://github.com/jbouwh/omnikdataloggerproxy