PyUp Safety actively tracks 316,954 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* An asynchronous variant of the logging wrapper is now available: python logging_wrapper("my-service", async_wrapper=True) async def handler(event, context): return await foo()
* The minimum required version of `okdata-sdk` has been raised to 0.8.1 to support Keycloak v12.
* Fix bug in validator `ensure_format_of_error`.
* The field `errors` has been added to `StatusData`.
* The `okdata` namespace package now uses the old-style `pkg_resources` declaration instead of being an implicit namespace package. * The status wrapper no longer throws an exception when receiving an HTTP error response from the status API, but logs it instead.
* Added `status_wrapper` and `status_add` from common-python under `okdata.aws.status`.
* Initial release based on the old `common-python` project.