PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,461 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- obsplus.events * Fixed issue with validators flagging picks on stations with the same name but different networks (173). * Added `subset` parameter to `get_seed_id_series` for selecting subsets of full seed id. - obsplus.EventBank * Fixed issue where path_structure was overriding a user-specified value of `""` (178) - obsplus.structures.fetcher * fixed issue with Fetcher raising Pandas error when an inventory with duplicate chanenls was used (183, 184). - obsplus.utils * Refactored df_to_inventory (182). * Refactored compose_docstring and added function for printing dataframe columns and their expected dtypes (182). - obsplus.WaveBank * Fixed issue where path_structure was overriding a user-specified value of `""` (178)
- obsplus.structures.fetcher * Fixed issue with `time_before` and `time_after` params in `Fetcher` (see 168).
- obsplus.bank * Refactored logic for getting bank progress bars, now can use instances of obsplus.interfaces.ProgressBar to avoid counting files twice and for further customizability (see 106). * Removed min_file_for_bar argument in favor of class attribute of _min_files_for_bar (see 106). * Add support for circular searches on EventBank (see 110). * Removed concurrent update features for WaveBank (see 117). * Add support for using concurrent.futures Executors to speed up indexing and reading files (see 108). * WaveBank and event Bank now represent time as an int of nanoseconds, see (131). * EventBank now limits the number of obspy Event objects which are held in memory during indexing (see 136 and 137). * WaveBank.get_gaps_df now accounts for small overlapping file which previously caused false gaps to be reported (see 140). * Added paths parameter to update_index methods to speed up indexing when file locations are predictable (see 144). * Removed print statement which fired every time the index of a bank was created or updated (see 144). * Updated put_x methods to only index newly added files when update_index is True. First mentioned in (122), implemented in (144). * Removed `concurrent_updates` and `inventory` argument from `WaveBank`. see (147 and 152) * The `updated` column in wavebank is now correct (see 146, 147). * Fixed issue with using `ProcessPoolExecutor` in EventBank for `put_event` and `update_index` (see issues 158, 159, 161). * Fixed bug where an EventBank with files containing multiple events would duplicate events in the catalog on `get_events`. (See 166). - obsplus.interfaces * Added ProgressBar for defining classes compatible with how obsplus uses progress bar, modeled after the ProgressBar class from the progressbar2 library (see 106). - obsplus.stations * Fixed issue where networks and stations could be left un-pruned when querying on channel (see 115). * Handled an edge case in df_to_inv where an integer NSLC code gets misinterpreted by pandas (see 130 and 132). - obsplus.utils * Deprecate get_nslc_series in favor of get_seed_id_series (120). * Refactored all geodetics functions into one utility class (147). * Moved all utility functions into one utility modules (147). * Removed catalog_to_directory in favor of simply using put_events of EventBank (147). * Moved all utils into a new utils module (see 147). - obsplus.validate * Added the obsplus.validate module which contains a simple framework for defining and running validators on python objects. Replaced the old event validation (see 122). * Added the validators created in (64) to PR (122). - obsplus.events * Dataframe_to_inventory can now fetch NRL responses (125). * Changed event_to_dataframe (events_to_df) to report the used_phase_count attached to the preferred origin and fall back on counting the arrivals otherwise. * Added notes to the docstring of event_to_dataframe listing the assumptions that are made when extracting information from an Event. - obsplus.waveforms * Added assert_streams_almost_equal method (see 128). * The function obsplus.waveforms.stream_split_bulk now has more flexible inputs (see 128). - obsplus.datasets * Removed large kemmerer dataset as it could cause CI to fail (see 147). * Added suffix "_test" to all other datasets to indicate they are just for testing and not for research (see 147). * Switched from MD5 hashing to SHA256 as the latter is more secure and the computational differences were negligible (see 147). - general * All obsplus objects now use pandas datetimes and/or numpy datetime64 for representing dates and times (see 88 and 131). * Got test suite to pass locally on windows10 (see 147 and 149). * Added some basic docstring testing to flake8 (see 147).
0.0.2 not secure
- obsplus.bank * Speed up wavebank.get_waveforms_bulk by time-filtering index before determining which files to read (see 93). * Update time is now set before reading files to update index (95). * add try/except in read index to alleviate test failures with concurrent updates (see 101). - obsplus.conversions * Added a preserve_units flag to project and ensured forward compatibility with pyproj 2.x.x. - obsplus.DataFrameExtractor * Fixed a bug where objects with None attributes were being represented with 'None' rather than '' when converted to str (see 99). - obsplus.datasets.crandall * Deleted EventDescriptions whose text was set to 'None' (see 99). NOTE: This change requires re-downloading the dataset to properly take effect! - obsplus.datasets.dataset * Renamed from obsplus.datasets.dataloader (100) * Added a version numbering scheme to DataSet to enforce that the version of a downloaded dataset matches what is required by the DataSet (100). * Changed where the datasets are stored. By default they will be stored in a directory called opsdata in the users home, but this can be changed using an environmental variable (100). * Removed Dataset.Path attribute and added Dataset.download_path and dataset.source_path since the two are now different (100). * Added a dataset_data_path.txt file which will remember where data have been downloaded so datasets can live in multiple places (100). - obsplus.waveforms * Utils.merge_traces now does some quick checks and simply returns the input stream when no merging is the be performed (97). * Utils.stream_bulk_split now accepts unix style matching for the string arguments (97). - obsplus.stations * Added utility for converting a simple station dataframe into an inventory (98). - testing * Added stream_tester fixture which returns a testing class for common stream tests, like testing is streams are almost equal (97).
0.0.1 not secure
- obsplus.bank * Speed up wavebank reads of file segments by passing start/end times to underlying obspy functions (see 34). * Speed up wavebank's get_waveforms and related methods by replacing obspy's merge/split with a pandas merge function (see 50). * Fixed issue 49 where traces with masked arrays could be returned from WaveBank's get_waveforms methods (see 50). * Added better error messages for trying to pull data from banks that do not exist (see 36) * Event bank eventid param can now accept numpy arrays (see 30). * Added basic file-locking mechanism for wavebank and multiprocessing tests (see 70). * Update_index methods now return the bank instance which allows chaining the update call with the init (see 83). - obsplus.waveforms * Added stack_seed and unstack_seed methods to obsplus data array accessors (see 27). * Added function for creating SDS archives from existing archives (see 35). * Made `Stream.get_waveforms_bulk` more efficient (see 85). * Added `slice_stream_bulk` method for creating lists of sliced streams (see 85). - obsplus.events * Added utility function to create origins based on first hit station if an event has only picks (see 32). * Added utility function for removed rejected orphaned objects from catalog tree (see 63). * Added the init_empty parameter to get_preferred, fixed an issue where an IndexError could get raised (see 65), and moved get_preferred from obsplus.utils to obsplus.events.utils (see 66). - obsplus.utils * Added method for correcting nullish nslc codes (see 37 and 38) * Added function for getting geometric parameters from two groups of events or stations see (see 67/72). - obsplus.DataSet * Made DataSet storage mechanism more customizable (see 84). * Implemented md5 hashing for downloaded files. Can be used to check if any files have changed hash or if files are missing (see 84).