PyUp Safety actively tracks 262,699 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fix `AttributeError: module 'utils'` to rename utils.pyx into nagisa_utils.pyx 14 - Add wheels to PyPI for Linux and Windows users - Increase test coverage from 92% to 96% - Fix the problem where min_count (threshold=hp['THRESHOLD']) parameter was not used in train.py
- Increase test coverage from 88% to 92% - Fix `readFile(filename)` in mecab_system_eval.py for windows users - Add python3.7 to .travis.yml - Add a DOI with the data archiving tool Zenodo to README.md - Add `nagisa-0.2.6-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl` and `nagisa-0.2.6-cp37-cp37m-win_amd64.whl` to PyPI to install nagisa without Build Tools for Windows users 23 - Add `nagisa-0.2.6-*-manylinux1_i686.whl` and `nagisa-0.2.6-*-manylinux1_x86_64.whl` to PyPI to install nagisa for Linux users
- Fix a white space bug in nagisa.decode. This fix resolves an error that occurs when decoding(nagisa.decode) words - contain whitespace. - Add `__version__` to `__init__.py` - Add slides link at PyCon JP 2019 to README.md
- Add the new tutorial to the document (train a model for Japanese NER). - Add load_file function to nagisa.utils. - Fix 'single_word_list' compiler in nagisa.Tagger and support word segmentation using a regular expression.
- FIx 11 . By separating tagging into word segmentation and POS tagging in tagger.py, `nagisa.tagging` reduces wasteful memory and improves the speed in word segmentation. - Fix typo in README.md
- Update the document (e.g, add train a model for Japanese Universal Dependencies). - Fix log output of nagisa.fit function. - Fix issues from Codacy (e.g, delete unused codes in train.py). - Add appveyor.yml for Windows users.
- Provide a simple train method for a joint word segmentation and sequence labeling (e.g, POS-tagging, NER) model. - Fix ZeroDivisionError in mecab_system_eval.py.
- Provide the postagging method 8 - Adopt the longest match to extract a word in `nagisa.Tagger(single_word_list)`