PyUp Safety actively tracks 316,954 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Don't increase '' characters of comments in indented codeblocks using heading-offset. - Added documentation Spanish translation.
- Make heading-offset cumulative over nested inclusions.
Include all from different parts of the same page using the same `start` and `end` arguments.
- Fixed headings offset increasing being applied inside fenced codeblocks.
Breaking changes :warning: - `preserve_includer_indent` argument is now defined as `preserve-includer-indent`. - `rewrite_relative_urls` argument is now defined as `rewrite-relative-urls`. New features - `heading-offset` argument for `include-markdown` directive which increases the Markdown heading depth of included content (thanks smk4664).
- `preserve_includer_indent` arguments of `include` and `include-markdown` directives are now `true` by default.
- Use `setup.cfg` declarative metadata. - Modernized code base conforming to Python3.6 standards. - More robust formatting (trailing commas, one quotation character is all strings...). - Removed `__description__` from package public attributes.
- Fixed regex to make work multiple includes in the same file (thanks deep9).
- Added `dedent` argument for included content unindentation to both directives.
- Nested inclusions corrected using relative file paths (thanks for report deep9).
- Added possibility to define directive arguments in any order.
- Added `start` and `end` arguments to `include` directive to delimiter the content to include of target file. - Added `preserve_includer_indent` argument to `include` directive to preserve includer directive indentation in all lines of included content.
- Added nested inclusions support.
- Added option to preserve includer directive indentation in all lines of included content.
- Added option to `include-markdown` directive to disable includer comments.
- Fix mailto links being relative rewritten (thanks for report deep9).
- Added that minimum Python version 3.6 is required to install (thanks for report deep9).
- Added support for using standard Python escapes in string delimiters (thanks gwhitney). - Added some optimizations (thanks for a suggestion gwhitney).
- Rewriting relative paths in included files to make them work in new locations (thanks joerick). - Raise `FileNotFoundError` instead of `ValueError` when the file to include is not found.
- Separated package from cibuildwheel documentation.