PyUp Safety actively tracks 263,329 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Drop official support for django < 1.11 and python 3.2-3.3 - Changed Notification.notification_class and Notification.verbose_name fields to have less restrictive `max_length`
- Changed SentNotification.error_message to a TextField to fix issues when message is longer than 255 characters
- Fix for migration bug introduced in 0.1.7
- User disabled notifications support
- Email attachments support
- Added decorator to register notifications - Fixed issue where an extra migration would get created in django 1.10 - Initial support for django 1.11
- Fixed an issue where sending TwilioTextNotifications would fail with an assertion error.
- Added a management command to delete old saved notifications - Fixed an issue when installing herald without django already being installed - Added django.contrib.auth for sending django's password reset email through herald - Improved the herald email preview list
- Fixed bug finding template for front-end email viewer page.
- Fixed bug in initial pypi upload
- Initial release