- Added mask_string parameter to lime_text, allow user to control how tokens are masked.
- Fixed bug in truncnorm sampling where min == max
- Added sparse support for LimeTabularExplainer (thanks imatiach-msft)
- Changed undiscretize function for LimeTabularExplainer, now using truncated normal
- Minor fixes: re.split in python3.7, submodular pick on non-binary tasks, others
- LimeTabularExplainer accepts statistics rather than a dataset now
- various small fixes
EntropyDiscretizer did not work due to imports.
- bug in LimeImage
- bug where predict proba doesn't show
Added regression, other minor changes.
kgullikson88 added Recurrent Tabular Explainer and example.
Fixed some things in tutorials, added images.
- Added more discretization options
- Tutorials work with newest version of sklearn
- Default value of kernel_width scaled by number of columns in training data
- Minor changes
Fixed a bug in save_to_file related to encoding.
I'll start tracking releases more carefully from now on, and keeping this consistent with pypi releases.
This is the first release : )