PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- A new field `Asset.IsToLabeledBy` indicates whether one or more user were attributed the asset to label. The introduction of this new field is transparent to all API users.
- We added new recipes on active learning and on counterfactual data augmentation
Changelog - **Exploit GraphQL's flexibility directly from Python.** GraphQL offers the great flexibility to query any fields you want. We wanted to integrate this feature to our Python SDK. From now on, you can request particular fields by explicitly provide a list of field (`fields`) to all query resolver (`projects`, `assets`, etc). This feature will prove particularly useful when you only want to speed up your queries and query only one or several particular fields (for instance, `id`). The usage is documented [in this recipes](https://github.com/kili-technology/kili-playground/blob/master/recipes/query_methods.ipynb). - **DICOM standard** is a well-known format that facilitates interoperability between medical imaging systems from different vendors. We wrote a [Jupyter notebook](https://github.com/kili-technology/kili-playground/blob/master/recipes/medical_imaging.ipynb) acting as a recipe to manipulate DICOM data within Kili. - **Kili's Python documentation** is now much more readable. Find the link [here](https://cloud.kili-technology.com/docs/python-graphql-api/python-api/). - **All labeling interfaces** also evolved: - Autosave allows you to have your work automatically saved every 30 seconds. - When labeling images, you now have the possibility to combine both semantic and bounding box in the same interface. - We also worked on improve the scalibility of the overall infrastructure guarantees a faster UX on the application.
No change in API since 2.0.0.
The following methods are deprecated since: 30/04/2020. The following methods will be removed after: 30/05/2020. - MutationsAsset - `delete_assets_by_external_id(self, project_id: str, external_id: str)`: delete_assets_by_external_id used to delete some assets matchin on external ID. It is now achievable with get_assets and delete_many_from_dataset. To fetch an asset from its ID, use: `> playground.delete_many_from_dataset(asset_ids=[a['id'] for a in assets])` - QueriesAsset - `get_asset(self, asset_id: str)`: get_asset used to fetch an asset from its ID. It is now achievable with assets. To fetch an asset from its ID, use: `> playground.assets(asset_id=asset_id)` - `get_assets(self, project_id: str)`: get_assets used to fetch assets. It is now achievable with assets. To fetch assets, use: `> playground.assets(project_id=project_id)` - `get_assets_by_external_id(self, project_id: str, external_id: str)`: get_assets_by_external_id used to fetch assets from an external_id. It is now achievable with assets. To fetch assets from and external_id, use: `> playground.assets(project_id=project_id, external_id_contains=[external_id])` - `get_next_asset_from_label(self, label_asset_ids: List[str])` - `get_next_asset_from_project(self, project_id: str)` - `export_assets(self, project_id: str)`: export_assets used to fetch assets from a project. It is now achievable with assets. To fetch assets from a project, use: `> playground.assets(project_id=project_id)` - QueriesLabel - `get_label(self, asset_id: str, user_id: str)`: get_label used to fetch labels from an asset_id and a user_id. It is now achievable with labels. To fetch labels from an asset_id and a user_id, use: `> playground.labels(asset_id=asset_id, user_id=user_id)` - `get_latest_labels_for_user(self, project_id: str, user_id: str)`: get_latest_labels_for_user used to fetch labels from a project_id and a user_id. It is now achievable with labels. To fetch labels from a project_id and a user_id, use: `> playground.labels(project_id=project_id, user_id=user_id)` - `get_latest_labels(self, project_id: str, skip: int, first: int)`: get_latest_labels used to fetch labels from a project_id. It is now achievable with labels. To fetch labels from a project_id, use: `> playground.labels(project_id=project_id, first=first, skip=skip)` - QueriesProject - `get_projects(self, user_id: str, search_query: str = None, skip: int = 0, first: int = 100)`: get_projects used to fetch projects. It is now achievable with projects. It will be removed on June 1st. To fetch projects, use: `> playground.projects(search_query=search_query, skip=skip, first=first)` - `get_project(self, project_id: str)`: get_project used to fetch a project. It is now achievable with projects. It will be removed on June 1st. To fetch projects, use: `> playground.projects(project_id=project_id)`
- Recipe to create project - Functions documented wjith doc strings
- Cleansing of unused resolvers - Removal Tool object - Renaming of jsonSettings into interfaceSettings - Improvement of YOLO recipe
Improved recipes (now *.ipynb)
- Remove `delete_project` / `update_tool` - LTS version for Kili 1.4.0 - New recipe on how to export predictions
- New resolver for user - Improved count of assets
- Removal of unused fields - Improved progress bar
- Several bug fix - Search bar improved - Review improved
- `kili-playground` release for version 1.1.0 of backend
- Update title/description in project - Consistency check between called API endpoint and used version of kili-playground when authenticating
- API version that should be used for backend version: 0.1.2
- Clean GraphQL schema: remove all fields that can be trivially derived from other fields, e.g. `durationPerLabel` - Matches with backend version: 0.1.2
- Do not get calculated fields in `get_assets`
- Add recipe to do transfer learning on image for object detection with YOLOv3
- Several fixes - New method to import predictions as batch
- New recipe how to delete asset from external id - Full migration of recipes to new authentication - Method to upload instructions - Removal of export_assets and get_assets_with_search in favor of get_assets - Some bug fix
- Bug fix
- New recipe to add assets in chunks - Removed dependency to organization
- Write consensusMark at asset level when forcing KPIs - Write consensusMark at all levels when forcing KPIs - Authentication session
- Enhancement on tutorial "Project creation" - Better documentation of interfaces in README
- Delete old resolver to force KPIs - Add resolver to reset password - Tutorial to create a project
- Add new field to ProjectUser
- Fix version number in `kili/__init__.py`
- Renaming of `numberOfAssetsWithEmptyLabels` -> `numberOfAssetsWithSkippedLabels`
Kili Playground 1.0.0: initial public release.