- Support for file-like objects in dump/load and remove
file seeks. This allows reading from pipes/FIFOs etc
- Add ``loads`` and ``dumps`` functions that operate on
strings (jeromekelleher, 88)
- The ``filename`` named argument to load/dump has been changed to
``file`` to reflect the support for file objects.
- Minimum python version is now 3.6.
- Major file version bumped because new fields were added to the kastore_t
struct, leading to potential ABI breakage. No API breakage should occur.
- Add kastore_openf function to support FILE objects, and remove
file seeks. This allows reading from pipes/FIFOs, and allows
multiple stores to read from the same stream. (grahamgower, 88)
- Add `contains` function
- Add `oput` variants that transfer ownership of buffer.
Support for including kastore as a meson subproject.
Removes the dynamic API from the API and adds basic C++ support.
Fix packaging bugfix in setuptools bootstrapping.
Initial release of the C API. Semver semantics will be followed from this point.
Update fixing various packaging and long term API issues.
Export the 0.1.0 C API via the Python Capsule interface.