PyUp Safety actively tracks 304,723 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Rerun unsuccessful celery tasks indefinitely
* Fix 26 -- Change workflow URLs to expect an integer PK
* Fix TaskViewMixin shadowing create_task method * Fix TaskViewMixin create tasks `form_valid` only
* Fix outdated documentation * Add missing Django 3.1 PyPi classifier
* Fix tutorial workflow documentation
* Render graph edges with correct colors 15
* Resolve 8 -- Use a DB table lock over a Redis lock * Fix 7 -- Switch to `varchar` from `text` to support Oracle indices
* Add Dramatiq support as an alternative to Celery * Add Django 3.0 support * Add Python 3.8 support
* Fix package setup (drop pbr) * Switch to GitHub actions (drop travis-ci) * Add Django 2.2 LTS support * Drop older Django versions from CI * Add isort linting * Fix various flake8 errors * Fix dublicate test naming
Initival code release. All future releases will follow semver.