PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,799 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Introduce without-builtin-imports option * :pushpin: Automatic update of dependency daiquiri from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0
* Detection of Python's standard libraries
* Add version information to invectio reports
* Do not use setup.cfg, use setup.py * :pushpin: Automatic update of dependency pytest from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 * :pushpin: Automatic update of dependency pytest from 4.6.3 to 5.0.0
* Fix version handling * Fix error during installation * Fix requirements * Fix CI failures in Coala checks * Fix, now correct one * Version 0.0.2 * Fix default value if environment variable is not present * Add coala configuration * Add Zuul configuration * Introduce flag for ignoring errors during parsing sources * Introduce env-based configuration for library to enable logging * Fix installation when there is missing actual package * Import of initial implementation