PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,404 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Minor packaging and documentation improvements
- Fix memory leak
- Update to work with latest version of SmartCrop.py (fixes 28)
- Sort new photos in an album alphabetically (fixes 26)
- Fix for "input" on Python 2.
- Don't sort photos when writing to YAML (fixes 22).
- Fix issue 17, bug in cover image path on Windows
- Update versioning scheme to major/minor/hotfix. In the future the last field will only be used for hotfixes, the minor field for small changes and features, and the major field for backward-incompatible changes. - Extend unit tests for ``Photo.resize_dims()`` to catch the bug fixed by version 0.0.16. - Added some documentation to the classes and methods
- Hotfix for ``resize_dims`` for Python 2, where round returns float instead of int.
- Changed ``dim_max_`` settings to using a string input field which can take different size specifications. This allows for setting constant width, constant height, or specific size of photos. Updated the documentation to reflect this change. - Removed the now obsolete ``square_thumbnails`` and ``square_coverimage`` settings - Added unit test for the ``resize_dims`` method of the ``Photo`` class.
- Added optional fast mode, with which SmartCrop.py consider less potential crops (closes issue 10) - Ensure operational flags (verbose, fast) aren't stored in settings file.
- Added verbose mode
- Use triple-quoted strings in TOML front matter property fields
- Speed improvements by using cached_property - Cosmetic improvements (progressbar, copyright field) - Documentation improvements (photo shortcode)
- Bugfix for Windows paths - Don't include extension in photo name - Bugfixes for default configurations Thanks to halogenica for identifying and fixing these bugs!
- Allow for non-album directories - Add settings file validation
- Added all dependencies to setup.py - updated installation instructions in readme
- Added options for non-square coverimages and thumbnails. - Fix for recognizing EXIF rotation for SmartCrop.js - Save ``hugophotoswipe.yml`` file on every run.