* Add HmtVar ID of the variant in basic and full annotation;
* Change `Disease Score` annotation to `DiseaseScore`.
* Add options to download the required databases locally;
* Use local databases to annotate variants (instead of calling HmtVar's API);
* Fallback to using local databases when web connection is not available?
* Fix issue that prevented importing `annotate_vcf()` into Python scripts.
* Fix issue with `--predict` annotation, which didn't retrieve the correct field from HmtVar.
* Classes and methods are protected where needed;
* Code style is clean.
* Clean installation requirements for conda;
* Update documentation.
* First release on PyPI.