PyUp Safety actively tracks 295,363 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* **FIXED:** Logger was being set from default settings file even if a custom settings file given from command line
* **FIXED:** astropy import causing grief with other package installs. Move to with function instead of module level import.
* **FEATURE:** added a stats subpackage with a `rolling_window_sigma_clip` function
* **FIXED:** relative time reporting (python 2>3ism)
* **fixed:** logging levels
* **fixed:** mysql port connection issue (with MaxScale proxy)
* **fixed:** syntax error
* **enhancement:** adding colour to logs * **enhancement:** addition of port in database connection settings * **fixed:** replacing depreciated 'is" syntax with ==
* **enhancement:** allowing '~' as home directory for filepaths in all settings file parameters - will be converted when initially read
* **fixed:** delimiters catered for in sql scripts
* **refactor:** `list_of_dictionaries` now returns bytes decoded into UTF-8 string when rendered to other mark-up flavour. * **refactor:** moved module level numpy imports so that packages with fundamentals as a dependency do not have numpy as a needless dependency
* **fixed:** `directory_script_runner` function `databaseName` parameter changed to be optional
* **feature:** new `execute_mysql_script` function that allows execution of a sql script directly from file * **refactor:** added a dbConn to the directory script runner
* **fixed:** inspect module depreciation warnings stopped * **fixed:** MySQL error messages printed to stdout (previously hidden)
* **enhancement:** cleaned up docs theme and structure. More documentation to come.