PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,461 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- When getting the included content by URL, take into account the `charset` parameter of the `Content-Type` response header field.
- Add the `wrap_code` and `code_language` attributes to mark up the included content as fence code block or inline code. - Prevent to create cache directory when it’s not needed. Improve code style. Refactor a little.
- Add the `extensions` config parameter to process file types different from `.md`. - Add the `url` attribute to include content that is available by HTTP(S) URL.
- Support meta 1.3.
- Support meta 1.2.
- Allow to specify custom options for EscapeCode preprocessor as the `escape_code.options` config parameter value.
- Escape regular expression metacharacters in starting and ending headings, IDs, modifiers.
- Remove meta blocks from the included content.
- Allow for the starting and ending headings to be 1-character long.
- Allow to specify IDs of anchors in the `from_id` and `to_id` attributes. Support the `to_end` attribute.
- Fix include statement regex pattern. Tags joined with `|` must be in non-capturing parentheses.
- Support `escape_code` config option. Require Foliant 1.0.10 and escapecode preprocessor 1.0.0. - Process `sethead` recursively.
- Support Foliant 1.0.9. Add processing of `!path`, `!project_path`, and `!rel_path` modifiers (i.e. YAML tags) in attribute values of pseudo-XML tags inside the included content. Replace the values that preceded by these modifiers with absolute paths resolved depending on current context. - Allow to specify the top-level (“root”) directory of Foliant project that the included file belongs to, with optional `project_root` attribute of the `<include>` tag. This can be necessary to resolve the `!path` and the `!project_path` modifiers in the included content correctly. - Allow to specify all necessary parameters of each include statement as attribute values of pseudo-XML tags. Keep legacy syntax for backward compatibility. - Update README.
- Take into account the results of work of preprocessors that may be applied before includes within a single Foliant project. Rewrite the currently processed Markdown file path with the path of corresponding file that is located inside the project source directory *only* if the currently processed Markdown file is located inside the temporary working directory *and* the included file is located outside the temporary working directory. Keep all paths unchanged in all other cases.
- Do not rewrite source Markdown file if an error occurs.
- Don’t crash on failed repo sync (i.e. when you’re offline).
- Require at least one space after hashes in the beginning of each heading. - Add `inline` option to the `<include>` tag. - Fix the bug: do not ignore empty lines after headings when using `sethead`. - Fix the bug: allow to use less than 3 characters in the heading content. - Do not mark as headings the strings that contain more than 6 leading hashes. If shifted heading level is more than 6, mark the heading content as bold paragraph text, not as heading.
- Fix paths resolving in case of recursive processing of include statements. - Allow revision markers in repo aliases.
- Fix logging in file search method. - Fix top heading level calculation.
- Use paths that are relative to the current processed Markdown file. - Fix `sethead` behavior for headings that contains hashes (``).
- Fix the pattern for headings detection.
- Allow hashes (`` characters) in the content of headings.
- Fix inappropriate translation of image URLs into local paths.
- Fix git repo name detection when the repo part contains full stops.