PyUp Safety actively tracks 266,461 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Add git to BuildRequires (now required by tests) - Use coveralls to report coverage results - Adjust Tree.node() implementation, extend tests - Get metadata for unique id [fix 67] - Use the fedora-all target in packit config (72) - Define the full fmf identifier [fix 52] - A minor cleanup of the concept documentation - Always ignore special system directories - Filesystem root and inaccessible dirs [fix 70] - Rename the 'testsets' directory to 'plans'
* Mock is not needed for docs, fix missing new line * Provide a public static method Tree.init() * Support custom conjunction like 'or' in listed() * Update smoke testset to the latest L2 spec * Fix build conditional default for englocale * Use raw strings for regular expression patterns * Update the list of supported Python versions
* Update spec to build Python 3 packages only * Move unit tests into a separate directory * Move testsets, include a super simple smoke test * Initial set of stories and tests * Enable beakerlib smoke test in the testing farm * Add a simple beakerlib test for command line help * Clean up the docs build folder directly * Enable packit
* Add advanced python filtering [fix 55] * Drop explicit locale setting during build and install * Drop Python 2 subpackage on Fedora 30+ (1647798) * Better handle yaml errors [fix 50] * Support reducing attributes using the "-" suffix * Prevent extra new lines in the show() output * Adjust FullLoader to load all strings as unicode * Suppress yaml warnings by specifying the loader * Support Tree.find() for non-leaf nodes as well
- Ignore directories with no metadata defined - Give a nice error when .fmf file exists [fix 37] - Ignore metadata subtrees [fix 43] - Support for direct deep dictionary value retrieval - Separate exception for missing tree root [fix 42] - Move data merging into a separate method [fix 41] - Ensure that data or parent are provided for Tree - Test coverage for yaml syntax and finding root - Do not walk through the whole directory hierarchy - Example typo, handle yaml parse errors [fix 38] - Require the same version of the rpm package
- Add support for subcommands [fix 32] - Define metadata tree root [fix 26] - Enable regular expressions in --filter [fix 35] - Support merging dictionary values as well - Build Python 3 package for pip as well - Add more detailed logging for easier debugging - Correctly handle deep inheritance [fix 31] - Load all strings from YAML files as Unicode - Prevent data modification in filter [fix 30] - Fix inheritance of scattered files [fix 25]
* Remove the unreliable syntactic sugar [fix 2] * Add a simple example of a BeakerLib test * Improve the output, fix the encoding issue  * Add sources as value for string formatting * Show source files in debug mode [fix 15] * Allow deeper one-line hierarchy [fix 17] * Update the list of supported Python versions * Use name 'root' for directory where Tree is rooted * Fix the full path custom format example * Move documentation to the fmf rpm package * Remove entry_points, custom format merged into fmf * Add a few custom format examples * Update docs with the custom format support * Run both Python 2 and Python 3 tests locally * Make eval() work with with Python 3 as well * Integrate custom formatting into base & cli * The first draft of output formatting * Enable python3 tests, python3 executable in Fedora * Python 3 compatibility changes * Show nothing if there are no metadata [fix 12] * Clean up before preparing the source files * Make setup methods compatible with older pytest
- Build a separate fmf package for the executable - Add docs example for setting up storage - Improve command line test coverage - Smoke tests for logging and coloring - Tests for pluralize, listed and split - Include a simple example of python code - Separate base tests, forgotten asserts, cleanup - Several adjustments for the attributes adding - Adding ability to add value to parent attribute - Fix Tree.get() to correctly return data - Make the spec do python2 & python3 and EPEL & Fedora - Ignore hidden files and directories when searching - Add test coverage for the filter function - Extend the list of examples, fix hierarchy typos - Enable Travis Continuous Integration
Initial release of the Flexible Metadata Format.