PyUp Safety actively tracks 263,166 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Drop support for Python 2 ---
- Support installing symlinks as links ---
- Fix sudo-elevation on Windows - Support reading arguments from a file via `file` ---
- Automatically request elevation with sudo when copying to a non-writable directory ---
- Don't copy recursively by default (pass `-r` to enable recursion) - Allow setting the base directory for source file names - Add support for copying to archives (.tar, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, .zip) ---
- Initial release