PyUp Safety actively tracks 263,016 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Handle `inst2head_rotmat`, this includes an API change: - `body2head_vec` and `body2head_rotmat` have been replaced by `inst2head_vec` and `inst2head_rotmat`, respectively. - Also you must use `dat.set_inst2head_rotmat` now (don't set it directly as `dat.props['inst2head_rotmat'] = ...`) - Stricter handling of `dat.props` (e.g., don't allow `dat.props['coord_sys'] = 'inst'`)
- Handle echo (0x1c) and bottom-track (0x17) Nortek Signature pings - Handle corrupted timestamps in Nortek Signature pings (assign NaN) - Bugfix for files that have missing pings at the start of the file - Handle rotations of angrt and accel for `_bt` and `_b5` pings - Add quaternion data from Nortek Signatures with AHRS - AD2CP index files include burst version and hw_ensemble counter, include versioning
- Remove the keep_orient_raw option, and just put instrument h,p,r into `dat['orient']['raw']`
- Use dat.set_declination() to set the declination - new defs for heading, pitch, roll (+docs) - new order of euler2orient inputs (h,p,r) - dropped heading, pitch, roll from data; unless user specifies keep_orient_raw=True in `dolfyn.read`, in which case the data is stored in orient.raw - New definitions/tools for 'principal coordinate system' - switched from using principal_angle to principal_heading - removed `calc_principal_angle` method - added `calc_principal_heading` function - principal rotations only from earth - ad2cp earth2principal rotations now supported - Major improvements to documentation of rotations (Thanks Michelle Fogarty!)
- Add the `.shortcuts` property - Read userdata.json files for ADPs - Account for declination in ADP data processing - Add function for calculating orientation matrix of RDI ADPs - Support motion-correction of ADV data in non-inst frames
- Major reorg - Switch to Apache 2.0 License - Major documentation overhaul - Add more tests
- Changed the io layer to use pyDictH5 for hdf5 files. This is another project of mine. The two data formats are not the same, but -- for the time being -- DOLfYN will read the old file formats as well. - The package is now py3 compatible - Add continuous integration on Appveyor, Travis-ci, codecov - Added a universal 'read' function. - Add capability to read AD2CP files. - Changed back to a Apache license (CC4.0 isn't quite right for software)
- Test reorg. (17) - Move test and data into pkg. - Update manifest and todo - Switch to pkg_resources - Now make this an option in the setup.py file. - Move binary-files to example_data folder - Fixes for test-reorg rebase - Fixes to Nortek Signature I/O.
- Improve winriver I/O.
- Fix declination handling in rotations. - Read WinRiver files, and add a test. - Add a test for AWAC file I/O. - More py3 fixes. - Add support for Nortek Signature (.ad2cp) files.
- Fix 7f79 bug (issue 7) - Add `<source_name>.userdata.json` files - Changed to a Creative Commons 4.0 license.
- Rename `_u` to `vel`. - Fix windows read-bug (issue 6) - More Python 3 fixes. - Add tests for ADP files. - Fix inst2earth rotations, and add reverse (earth2inst).
- Added a test for reading an RDI ADCP file. - The ADV module is now Python 3 compatible. - Add motion correction flags to ADV output files. - Add the changelog!