PyUp Safety actively tracks 262,699 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
* Adds Django 2.2 support
- fix affiliated inline to create affiliated orgs
- hotfix merge bug
- security update - consistent order of fields in all inlines - set data_source queryset dynamically to fix crash at edit
- Actually add separate add inlines to admin form - Add some missing inline admin form permission checks
- Use different inlines for existing and new organizations in the admin
- add `origin_id` to non-editable fields for existing Organizations
- remove crash when trying to edit an existing Organization - properly enforce read-only for Organization `id`, `data_source` and `internal_type` - limit organization `data_source` to `user_editable` DataSources at creation
Update django to secure version
- remove redundant internal_type field from readonly inline admin
Fix inline organization display to function with Django admin restrictions
Organizations may now be edited if their data_source allows editing objects. This prevents editing imported hierarchies, but allows extending them manually.
For admins, it is no longer possible to edit normal organizations imported from another source, to prevent destroying existing organization structure.
Due to a limitation in django-mptt (https://github.com/django-mptt/django-mptt/issues/257), changing organization parents properly requires an extra hit to the db.
* Allows non-superuser admins to access all organizations below their admin organization in the hierarchy.
Indicate dissolution in organization __str__ method
Add data sources to organization classes and organizations