PyUp Safety actively tracks 262,699 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Added Dockerfile for running tests against a real instance - Improved util functions - Adds try-catch-block around write_points() call in middleware to fail silently and not disrupt the actual request
- Prepared app for Django 1.9 and Python 3.5 - Add INFLUXDB_SSL and INFLUXDB_SSL_VERIFY settings when creating InfluxDBClient - Added setting INFLUXDB_USE_CELERY - If celery can be imported and if the setting is set to True, `write_points` will be called as a delayed celery task
- Added setting INFLUXDB_POSTGRESQL_USE_LOCALHOST - Added mandatory setting INFLUXDB_TIMEOUT (seconds as integer) - Added setting INFLUXDB_USE_THREADING which defaults to False
- a major version is created when the software reached a milestone and is feature complete
- BREAKING CHANGES - Only supporting InfluxDB >= 0.9 now - New setting: INFLUXDB_TAGS_HOST (this tag will be added to all writes so that you can filter your data for different hosts.) - Removed settings for prefix and postfix - Removed all system related metrics because Telegraf does it better
- Added threading for write_points call - Added tracking of marketing campaigns via URL query parameter - Migrated model signals to custom user model
- Added `influxdb_get_memcached_usage` command - Added `influxdb_get_usage_per_minute` command - Added print statements to all management commands - Bugfix: Convertig CPU usage to float before sending to InfluxDB - added `path` column to `default.django.request` series
- a minor version is created when new features or significant changes have been made to the software.
- for bugfix releases, fixing typos in the docs, restructuring things, simply anything that doesn't really change the behaviour of the software you might use the third digit which is also sometimes called the build number.
- Initial commit Suggested file syntax: === (ongoing) === - this is always on top of the file - when you release a new version, you rename the last `(ongoing)` to the new version and add a new `=== (ongoing) ===` to the top of the file