PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,561 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- fix bug when unexpected relations are found.
- fix bug that duplicated hints are occured - fix bug that `get_accessor_name()` method is not used - adding extension feature. - reimplementing `skip_filter()` as extension - implementing `custom_prefetch()` as extension - reimplementing `prefetch_filter()` as extension - (module separation)
- skipping function support (`AggressiveQuery.skip_filter()`)
- gentle type check, in `from_query()`
- remove need less join (on prefetch releated)
- first release