PyUp Safety actively tracks 232,000 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fixed bug with videos page
- fixed smart quote functionality to accomodate different styling
* Patch out unnecessary version number variables for static files
-Patch extracting of Youtube IDs out of URLs to use regular expressions -Fix error when typing single or double quote when the paragraph is empty
- fix smart quote issue
- Added smart quote functionality for dispatch-editor.
-Patch version numbers back into alignment
- Revamped interactive map
- Drop cap function added v.1.0.3 Set to use Python3 interpreter
Update Django & Django REST Framework Change how Travis deploys so it needs fewer tools
patch version variables, add minor helpful comments v.1.0.0 Dramatic changes to how dispatch interacts with other apps. Previously a lot of information would be communicated by importing default_settings.py Now, Dispatch has been turned into a Django app for greater portability. Information such as the directory of the frontend templates and such are to be communicated to another app like it woulde for any other such app: by using an AppConfig class, here called DispatchConfig
Fix internal version variables
Page break function added