PyUp Safety actively tracks 263,166 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Fix invalid diff output for sets. (jirikuncar danielduhh) (133 134)
- Respect `dot_notation` flag in ignore argument (yoyonel) (107) - Adds argument for toggling dot notation in diff. (robinchew)
- Two NaN values are considered the same, hence they are not shown in `diff` output. (114) (t-b) - Refactors `diff` method to reduce recursive call stack size. (112) (yoyonel) - Python porting best practice use feature detection instead of version detection to save an import and pass both PyLint and Flake8 tests with neither 'pragma' nor 'noqa'. (cclauss)
- Resolves issue with keys containing dots. (101)
- Fixes problem with diff results that reference the original structure by introduction of `deepcopy` for all possibly unhashable items. Thus the diff does not change later when the diffed structures change. - Adds new option for patching and reverting patches in-place. - Adds Python 3.6 to test matrix. - Fixes the `ignore` argument when it contains a unicode value.
- Changes order of items for REMOVE section of generated patches when `swap` is called so the list items are removed from the end. (85) - Improves API documentation for `ignore` argument in `diff` function. (79) - Executes doctests during PyTest invocation.
- Adds support for comparing NumPy arrays. (68) - Adds support for comparing mutable mappings, sequences and sets from `collections.abs` module. (67) - Updates package structure, sorts imports and runs doctests. - Fixes order in which handled conflicts are unified so that the Merger's unified_patches can be always applied.
- Adds tolerance parameter used when user wants to treat closed values as equals - Adds support for comparing numerical values and NaN. (54) (55)
- Adds support for diffing and patching of sets. (44) - New tests for diff on the same lists. (48) - Fix for exception when dict has unicode keys and ignore parameter is provided. (50) - PEP8 improvements.
- Adds ignore argument to `diff` function that allows skipping check on specified keys. (34 35) - Fix for diffing of dict or list subclasses. (37) - Better instance checking of diffing objects. (39)
- Fix for empty list instructions. (30) - Regression test for empty list instructions.
- Fix for list removal issues during patching caused by wrong iteration. (10) - Fix for issues with multiple value types for the same key. (10) - Fix for issues with strings handled as iterables. (6) - Fix for integer keys. (12) - Regression test for complex dictionaries. (4) - Better testing with Travis CI, tox, pytest, code coverage. (10) - Initial release of documentation on ReadTheDocs. (21 24) - Support for Python 3. (15)
- List diff behavior treats lists as lists instead of sets. (3) - Differed typed objects are flagged as `changed` now. - Swap function refactored.
- Initial public release on PyPI.