Jan 11, 2019
* Bumped version of `detect-secrets` to 0.11.4, so that we can leverage the
new `AWSKeyDetector` and the `KeywordDetector`.
Jan 10, 2019
* Added support for delegating state management to output hooks, using the
Jan 09, 2019
:boom: Breaking Changes
* All previous config files' format has been changed, for better usability
(and reducing the need to supply multiple config files during a single
invocation). Be sure to check out some examples in
* The CLI API has also been changed, to support better usability. Check out
how to use the new commands with `-h`.
:tada: New Features
* **Actually** works with the latest version of `detect-secrets`.
* New `--output-hook` functionality, to specify arbitrary scripts for handling
alerts. This should make it easier, so users aren't forced into using pysensu.
* `detect-secrets-server list` supports a convenient way to list all tracked
* `detect-secrets-server install` is a modular way to connect tracked repositories
with a system that runs `detect-secrets-server scan` on a regular basis.
Currently, the only supported method is `cron`.
:mega: Release Highlights
* Minimal dependencies! Previously, you had to install boto3, even if you weren't
using the S3 storage option. Now, only install what you need, based on your
* Introduction of the `Storage` class abstraction. This separates the management
of tracked repositories (git cloning, baseline comparisons) with the method of
storing server metadata, for cleaner code, decoupled architecture, and