PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,799 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
Fixed a bug in date formatting for date parameters
Updates: - Added missing UnsubscribeSource.ACTION_BY_CONTACT - Return Activity from Bulk Activity endpoints instead of ActivityStatus
New: * Released two new wrappers for Bulk Uploads API for bulk adding contacts and querying the bulk upload status. * Added RxJava 2 wrappers. Removed: * Deprecated functions in CCApi2 classes.
Changes: * Bumped version of jackson, rxjava dependencies Bug fixes: * Date to string conversion was not formatting milliseconds * Date to string conversion was not in GMT * Bumped to version 5.1.8
Updated gradle build files to write dependencies to .pom files.
Fixed paging calls in Library service: * lib-rx: LibraryService.getFiles(String), LibraryService.getFilesByFolder(String) * lib: LibraryService.getFolders(String), LibraryService.getFilesByFolder(String)
Found additional issues affecting the Constant Contact mobile app, here are all the fixes. - Added common factories (that support DI) for Retrofit and OkHttp - CCApi convenience classes lazily create service instances as needed - Fixed ISO-8601 date formatting for requests (Responses are parsed OK) - Changed API calls that had dates as query parameters to use new QueryDate class which is just a formatting wrapper for Date
Contain fixes for paged APIs, Campaign create/update & file uploads
Added a method for searching contacts by email address
Services are now instantiated objects instead of singletons. Access from the API class does not change.
- Support for Guzzle 6 - Minimum version of PHP required is 5.5 - Various improvements and fixes associated with the migration to Guzzle 6
- Added a standalone zip into this version for users who cannot use Composer
- Some back end changes and versioning fixes
- Fixes to LibraryService - Added the ability to create a Folder
- Less constrained Composer versioning for Guzzle
- Fixed an issue with the update contact method - Added Campaign Preview methods - Fixed an error in an example
- Completely rewritten back-end implementation using GuzzlePHP - Instead of one giant ConstantContact object, calls are now broken out into services - New file upload methods for Library - Bugfixes
Finalizing some fixes for birthday and anniversary fields.
Minor updates and fixes.
- Expanded on account service methods - Update Account Info - Get verified email addresses - Create a new verified email address - Created a Library Service - get files and folders hosted in the account - Bugfixes
- Fix for issues with exceptions - Account Info now gettable
Bugfixes, and docs corrections.