PyUp Safety actively tracks 267,270 Python packages for vulnerabilities and notifies you when to upgrade.
- Better error handling when parsing malformed XML.
- Support AKN 3.0 namespaces - Produce URIs with ``akn`` prefix by default (backwards compatibility maintained) - Support all Akoma Ntoso document types - Start FRBR URI work component with ``!`` (eg. ``!main``) - FRBRcountry uses full country code from the FRBR URI - FRBRnumber uses number portion from FRBR URI - FRBRdate for FRBRWork contains the date portion of the FRBR URI - Include AKN 3.0 schema and support for validating against the schema - The elements returned by ``components()`` are now ``attachment`` or ``component`` elements, not the inner ``doc``
* FIX issue where a four-digit number in an FRBR URI confuses the parser
* Replace arrow with iso8601, avoiding [arrow issue 612](https://github.com/crsmithdev/arrow/issues/612)
* Python 3.6 and 3.7 support * Drop support for Python 2.x